Probably, there are no such children who, having woken up in the morning, would do gymnastics with pleasure. But on the other hand, this is the most convenient time to make the child’s muscles work a little, because often there is no time to do this during the day. I propose to conduct morning gymnastics fun, so that your baby will not only wake up while doing the exercises, but also receive a boost of energy.
How to perform
Of course, you should not start the exercise complex a minute after the child wakes up. Give him the opportunity to wake up, go to the toilet and wash. Air well before charging. I myself like to do it in the morning, because on the street at this time such fresh and invigorating air! Turn on the fun music (we have a disc with children’s songs) and you can proceed.
And I almost forgot: it is strictly necessary for adults to do exercises! Looking at you, the child himself will begin to swing his arms and legs more eagerly.
It is very important to warm up the muscles of the baby at the beginning of charging. To do this, we walk in a circle, we do it in a turn on the toes and heels. You can connect the hands, they can make rotational movements or imitate birds. After walking, you can jump on the spot or run around the room.
In the morning complex a bit of exercise and their main goal is not to build muscle, but to wake them and the child at the same time.
- Ip – feet shoulder width, hands on the sides. We make the head tilts left and right, back and forth.
- Ip – feet shoulder width, hands on the sides. Turn the upper body to the left and right.
- Ip – legs shoulder-width apart; the body is tilted down. We make a mill with our hands: the right hand touches the toe of the left leg, the left hand is extended upwards and the hands are changed – the left hand to the toe of the right leg, and the right hand looks upwards.
- Ip – feet shoulder width apart. We make bends forward, right and left. We reach one leg with our hands, then the floor and the other leg.
- Yip – squat. We get up, stretch your arms over your head and sit in the starting position.
- Ip – feet shoulder width apart, arms to the side. Raise one extended leg and clap under it, do the same with the second leg.
- Ip – we sit down on the floor, our hands are on the floor behind the body, we stretch our legs forward. Let us raise one leg, then the second. If it turns out, we lift both legs off the floor at the same time.
- Ip – sitting on the floor with legs stretched forward, hands behind his head. Turn the case left and right.
How to finish charging
After completing the complex, it is important to perform several simple stretching exercises. Standing on our legs, we bend down and pull the body towards the legs, from a sitting position with legs extended, we bend the body forward towards the legs. We swirled up, inhale and exhale.
After charging, you can arrange the child a small tempering procedure, for example, to wipe it with a wet towel. And now you can have breakfast!
Do you do morning exercises with your child?