With the advent of the baby, everyone begins to consider it his duty to teach the young mother to the mind. Frankly, I am tired of such an approach. Moreover, I consciously approached the birth of a child and read a lot of information, which is mostly different from everything experienced mothers used to.
So, at one time I received a lot of useful tips (although I’ll just make a reservation that all of them are designed for a baby who eats breast milk):
1. It is necessary to breastfeed with a break of 3 hours. By the way, I was always interested in what this cherished figure was – 3. Having searched, I found interesting information. It turns out that it went back to Soviet times, when mothers were forced to leave the decree to work very early. When the company is usually created a kind of nursery, where there were infants. And so, in order not to slow down the work process too, the moms had a break every 3 hours for 15 minutes. At this time it was necessary to have time to feed the baby. But I was nevertheless lucky to hear a more merciful opinion regarding the diet. So, my mother-in-law said that you can feed more often, but you should definitely do a pause at least at 2 o’clock. I safely fed on demand, and sometimes it sounded every 15 minutes.
2. A child from birth must drink some water. According to the opinion of international organizations, this is not necessary. Up to 6 months baby is perfectly satisfied with breast milk.
3. A baby at the age of 1 month should be given apple juice. It used to be that way. Gradually, in a teaspoon, children were taught to adult food. Now it is proved that up to 6 months, the child does not need any food except breast milk.
4. The baby needs to be swaddled, then the legs and legs will be smooth. Nothing like this. When the baby is able to move freely, he develops as harmoniously as possible. If you think about it, in nature you can hardly see a young one in diapers.
5. Mommy needs to eat more fat, nourishing, so that the milk is nutritious and the baby gains weight well. Honestly, I just ate as much as I wanted, and somehow did not dwell on calories. The body itself will tell you what is best.