Active child. Very active. They say about such children – they have an awl in one place. A few years ago, I thought that all the stories about hyperactive children were nothing more than an exaggeration of lazy parents. While relatives with a five-year-old son did not come to visit us. To say that he is restless is to say nothing!
Waking up, he clutched out of bed like a fire. He ate hastily, constantly spinning like a whirlpool. I could not understand – how so much irrepressible energy comes from in such a baby. How much work his mother had to focus his son’s attention on a single case. And if she succeeded, not for long. A few minutes of rest, and again a tornado rushed through the house.
A special task was to put bed in the evening to sleep. He wanted to sleep, but he could not. He constantly wanted to run, jump and run around the house. The mode established earlier for it got off at once on arrival in a visit. And it was not possible to resume it. It remained to endure and persuade the crumb to lie down even for a minute. I was still amazed at his mom’s angelic patience.
And once we started a conversation about raising children, and I did not miss the opportunity to ask her about her son. About when his activity began to appear. What it was connected with. And how she struggles with her son’s illness. Yes, it is a disease. A psychological disorder if you want.
Those whose children are characterized by increased activity. Those who are tired and have no idea what to do with it. Pay attention to the recommendations below. They are proven and effective. So:
1. This kind of violation occurs most often in families with restless conditions. In single-parent families. Or, if the baby does not receive proper attention from parents. Therefore, the conclusion suggests itself – pay more attention to the baby. Try to improve his relationship with all members of the household. If his father does not live with you, arrange for them to spend some time together at least once a week.
2. The activity of such babies increases in situations of change in the usual way of life. Try not to change your habitual way, do not make sudden decisions (for example, about moving). The daily routine is very important for hyperactive children. By teaching to eat or go to bed at the same time, you can develop a conditioned reflex.
3. Responsibility and commitment – what they lack. And it is necessary to teach this from a very early age. It is necessary every time to encourage the child for any task done correctly and to the end.
4. A lot of people around – stress for such a special kid. Try to limit visits with the child to an amusement park, large hypermarkets, crowded gatherings. If the kid wants to play in the yard with other children, limit his circle of communication with one or two of the calmest guys.
5. Power sports are definitely not for such kids. It is better to record it for choreography, tennis, swimming.
So far, and all the recommendations of those that I remember. Share your experience. You know a lot more?