The dream of any parent is a happy, blooming and vigorous child who does not need to be pulled out of the bed by the ears in the morning with the aim of taking them to the kindergarten. The kid should be aware of the importance and usefulness of this institution, preparing him for the future life. How to achieve this?
My sister practically gave up, sorting through all the motivations. Her six-year-old daughter stubbornly refused to go to kindergarten. All kinds of excuses were cited: I am not interested there, They will not teach me anything new. And, of course, every now and then a variety of diseases arose.
Many moms and dads are familiar with the situation when their children are regularly ill not because of weakened immunity, but because of dislike or even hatred for kindergarten. And my family was affected by a similar misfortune.
The sister often had to take sick leave (to lose money), the grandmother, the friend of the sister and, of course, me were often nursing with the child.
How not to do
When one day I needed my help as a nanny again, I decided to analyze the problem in detail. And so to what conclusion I came. It turns out that my sister herself created free-standing circumstances in which it was beneficial for the tribe to be.
If the girl fell ill, all the delights of life passed into her order: a huge plasma with cartoons, an iPhone and a netbook with games, snacks from morning to evening, reverent care, and recently a little hamster that could be squeezed in and out.
And what else does a little man need to be completely happy?
In addition, during the illness the baby did not need to do anything at all. And it’s nice to lie down all day in your pajamas for your own pleasure, forgetting that you should comb your hair and at least brush your teeth!
Here is a cunning niece and invented false illnesses for herself, not disdaining to deceive, just to take time off and taste the joys of life with a full spoon!
How to do
1. Most importantly, take all measures to ensure that your child is much more depressing on the hospital than with other children in the kindergarten. Cancel all games, watching programs, various freebies. Believe that bed rest will quickly get bored with your backing cushion, and he will hurry to the kindergarten.
2. Also, do not forget from an early age to remind your child that his garden is approximately equivalent to your work. This is a necessary stage for the development of many valuable knowledge, without which it can not do in the future.
3. To the child was not boring, try to regularly change the routes to the garden. In winter, do not neglect the sled, do not forget to ride the baby at least once from a slide with a breeze.
4. In addition, many kids (especially girls) love to show off in front of their peers, so try to take your child to the garden in new clothes, with new hairstyles and accessories. Be sure to listen to the child’s own opinion about his (her) image.
5. An important point is the education of honesty in children. Do not encourage your kid’s acting game, no matter how high-class it is, when it comes to the fact of cheating. Aim for the child to understand as early as possible that just to be honest is easy and pleasant.
6. Fully motivate the child. For example, explain that you buy the toy he needs or bring to an interesting place only if there are no problems with the garden. For the sake of getting what your child wants, there’s nothing left but to love your child’s routine.
7. And, finally, sincerely ask how the day passed in the kindergarten, what they fed and so on. Ask questions about the caregivers, the peculiarities of relationships with other children. Do not remain indifferent. Be sure to attend all the matinees, parent meetings and other events.
In short, praise the child for the fact that he goes to kindergarten.
By the way, last year my niece was transferred to a mixed-age group, which she initially didn’t like very much. I’m not interested with these kids – she said about her much younger age groupmates. And often tried to get sick about this.
But I managed to convince her that it was the multi-age group that contributed to the best child development, because in it she had to contact not only the same age, but also be attentive to the little children.
This undoubtedly increases the level of personal responsibility and the will of the child. And now my nephew gladly helps her young friends to master this wonderful world and shares with them, as I bequeathed, with my skills, knowledge and life experience.
If your baby does not go to such a group, be sure to ensure that it communicates with children (and people) of all ages. Such communication will benefit him.