The birthday of a 3-year-old baby is not a reason for parents to relax and sit at the table! But what about games, contests, dances and entertainment? Do you think that a child in 3 years is still too small for this? Very for nothing! Both children and adults will get bright emotions if the holiday is not just at the table, but bright, noisy and fun.
1. If you are not a professional educator, then you should not invite many children to the holiday. They very quickly get tired of each other, quarrels, tantrums and division of property begin. The best option – 3-4 children.
2. Be prepared for the fact that not every child at this age will play with an unfamiliar aunt. Do not be afraid to bring to the games of parents, and children will be calmer, and parents laugh at each other, and at themselves.
3. Starting a holiday is better after a nap, but not late in the evening. At this time, the kids have already rested, and no need to think about where to put the little guests to sleep.
4. The holiday should last no more than three hours. Otherwise, one of the children will always get tired and arrange a concert for parents or owners.
5. Games and contests should be extremely simple. Excellent are all kinds of repetitions (repeat words or movements), songs with movements. It must be remembered that each contest should last no more than 5 minutes. Otherwise, children begin to be distracted.
6. You should not change into characters, some kids are frightened by masks and clowns, and even more so by others.
7. Do not forget the small prizes, souvenirs for each participant.
8. Musical accompaniment at the festival – a must!
Contests and games
1. Postcard for birthday
This game is suitable only if there are aprons for all children, or it is possible to dress children in clothes that are not a pity.
The essence of the game: on a large sheet of paper paper, each of the children leaves their autograph – handprint, smeared in paint. Then with the help of parents you can sign the palms. Children love to draw, especially with their hands, and for adults there will be a wonderful memory of the crumbs of the children.
You will need: aprons (by the number of players), finger paints, a sheet of drawing paper, a basin of water, soap, wet wipes and towels.
The essence of the game: Collect the kids in a circle and repeat the lead movement. Even if there are no special songs (if you like, then do so …), you can animate any. For example, the song of the Red Hat looks great with movements. Do not forget to attract adults! But at a time no more than 2 animated songs. After a while, you can repeat the game.
You will need: tape recorder or computer.
The essence of the game: Children stand in a circle, each one gets a soft toy. Lead (adult) should remember what kind of toy who got it. The presenter turns away, the children change their toys to music when the music ends, the presenter turns around, and tries to remember who the toy belonged to. As a lead you can attract older children.
The essence of the game: Pre-inflate balloons. Divide the room into two parts, and all the guests (both children and adults) into two teams. An equal number of balls should be placed on each side, and on the command of the players, the players should throw the balls on the opponent’s side. You cannot cross the line. As soon as the music ends, the master counts the number of balls on each side.
You will need: a lot of balls, tape as a space divider.
The essence of the game: Players are placed in a circle, a balloon is placed in the middle. At the command of the lead, all the players begin to dance (as an option, repeat after the lead movement). As soon as the music breaks off – you need to raise the ball. Who first grabbed the ball, he gets a sweet prize. Just do not forget at the end of the game be sure to distribute sweets to all players!
You will need: a balloon.
At the end of the evening, lead a traditional round dance around the birthday boy and sing Karavai. This good tradition is very popular with children. And now you can enjoy the festive cake!