My son loves to play a variety of cards, whether it be pictures of the fruits depicted on them, the alphabet or puzzles. Therefore, the game Bingo for kids interested me.
To make it clearer, I will immediately say that bingo is an analogue of the lotto game. Only here, as in any children’s lotto, pictures are used instead of numbers. Not to say that I liked the game completely, I will tell you about everything in a row.
How to play
Bingo for kids involves the study of the world and memory training. The kit includes:
– cards with images of objects;
– cards with windows of two types: with objects and with circles of different colors;
– cardboard envelope Take with you;
– several sheets with reusable stickers.
The essence of the game, if according to the instructions: we look around for the objects shown in the pictures, we find, we glue the corresponding images with a sticker. Card filled – bingo! Thematic cards: At the sea, In the park, Outside the city, In the city.
If we are talking about card-windows: we look out the window and find the object depicted in the near-cosmos space and call it.
Immediately that did not like
1. Kill me, I do not understand why we need cards with windows. Why do objects need to be searched through this window and in general, how can a child explain this? Moreover, as written in the instructions, these cards are designed for the smallest, that is, for children up to 3 years.
2. Reusable stickers are not that reusable. Obviously, in children’s hands they will not make a long profit, as they quickly crumple, shag and tear. In addition, to tear them from the picture is not so simple.
3. Envelope Take with you – a good idea in order not to carry with you the whole set of cards. True, it consists of only 3 pieces, and then with difficulty.
What did you like
The cards themselves are compact, smooth, pleasant to the touch, dense, with simple, clear drawings. Perhaps that’s all.
How we play
My son simply gives me the objects on the cards and the colors. However, this is also a good lesson when you have to sit in a queue for a long time in the clinic or on a long road.
He liked to just stick the stickers and then tear them off (of course, not without damage to the stickers). It would be possible, of course, not to trust this business to him, and to stick it myself, but how to do it when the child is at the height of the period I myself! Therefore, I have removed the remaining stickers.
That’s how we play – we look at the pictures, call items, fantasize, lay out, fold the cards and list the colors.
My thoughts on this game
Perhaps it would be interesting for children a bit older to find and stick the cards, but the number of pictures for them will already be enough. Cards, windows, I think here is a completely useless subject. It would be better if there were more thematic cards, for example, Houses, Zoo, Hospital, Garden, etc.
And you did not offer the child to play this game?