Why you can not raise your hands during pregnancy
During pregnancy, a woman has to limit herself in many ways, so that the fetus develops normally, and the pregnancy safely ends with childbirth in due time. In addition to eliminating alcohol and smoking, as well as other products that can harm a future mother and baby, doctors strongly recommend that they refrain from physical exertion.
This is logical, because the body is in this period is necessary so a big load, and that’s why pregnant women can not raise your hands up, for many women, it becomes a mystery and superstition grandmothers, to which they choose not to listen. However, it should be remembered that most of the superstitions and take will be invented, based on real harm to health, proven by doctors.
Restriction of motor activity in pregnancy
During the gestation of the child, the future mother has to deny herself many of the usual activities. Avoid should be sports that require high activity, they include:
- jogs and everything related to running;
- fitness and gymnastics;
- employment in the gym;
- lifting weights, even if a woman feels fine at the same time.
High loads may adversely affect the development of the fetus, the placenta disrupt the supply of oxygen and nutrients that cause bleeding and even provoke a miscarriage or premature birth. A complete limitation in physical activity, including minimizing walking, is necessary in the following situations:
- There is a threat of abortion or premature birth.
- In the anamnesis there are pregnancies that ended unsuccessfully.
- Previous births were performed by cesarean section, and after them less than three years passed.
- The polyhydramnios was diagnosed.
- There is a risk of bleeding in a woman.
- At any load there are painful sensations in the abdominal region or the uterus comes into tonus.
2017 copy; All rights reserved. .