Unloading days during pregnancy
Those days when doctors could recommend a future mother to eat for two, already in the past. Such actions will not only spoil the figure, but also adversely affect the health of women and their crumbs. Swelling, fetal hypoxia, signs of gestosis – all this can be a consequence of excess weight. It is believed that in normal pregnancy, a woman should add an average of 12 kg.
If the testimony on the scales inexorably increases, then the pregnant woman simply needs unloading days. To confuse them with diet is not worth it, you also do not need to get involved in excess. Everything should be done under the strict supervision of a doctor. How correctly should the days for pregnant women pass?
First, let’s define what is a day off. This is a special period when the usual amount of food and the variety of menus are significantly reduced in favor of eating with a minimum calorie content. Such limitations help to activate metabolic processes and reduce fat stores in the body.
Unloading days during pregnancy are allowed to be carried out from the 7th month of gestation, that is, in the 3rd trimester, when all the vital organs and systems of crumbs in the womb are formed. Unloading must take place in accordance with certain rules:
- you should observe the system – unloading days should be arranged periodically, but not more often than once every 7-10 days, for example, you can choose a specific day of the week;
- the discharge should last one day, otherwise it will already be a diet, which is harmful and unacceptable for expectant mothers;
- if you are suffering from toxicosis, give up a day off, otherwise the feeling of hunger will intensify nausea;
- alternate different options for unloading, diversity is able to ensure the entry into the mother organism of a complex of useful substances;
- with a protein diet, the amount of food eaten per day should be 0.5-0.7 kg, with vegetable – 1.5-2 kg;
- during the meal chew slowly and carefully, without being distracted, it will help the food to fully assimilate;
- do not forget to drink water, you will need at least 2 liters, it will help restore the mineral-salt balance in the body and contribute to the removal of toxins from it;
- divide all products intended for the unloading period into 6 equal parts, use these portions at the same time intervals;
- it is recommended to take natural fees with choleretic action (if you do not have contraindications for them), they will help to remove bile from the liver;
- Diuretics should not be consumed, nor should it be cleansed;
- Limit the physical activity during the day off, but you should not give up walking;
- the next day after a day of food, eat moderately, otherwise the effect will come to naught.