Sunburn during pregnancy
Whether it is possible for pregnant women to sunbathe? This question is asked by absolutely all future mothers, whose interesting situation falls on the summer months.
You can understand these women, because they are born a new life. And only on how much the future mother responsibly approaches to the pregnancy, the health of her yet not born kid depends.
So let’s figure out whether it’s possible for pregnant women to sunbathe and swim in the water, and if so, how to do it right.
Agree that the sunny warm day always gives a good mood. And this is a direct benefit for the future mother, because her positive emotions are beneficial not only to her health, but also to the development of the baby.
In addition, under the influence of ultraviolet rays in the body of the mother begins to produce vitamin D, which is necessary for better absorption of calcium, which in turn is the prevention of congenital rickets in a child and osteoporosis in a pregnant woman. Therefore, sun baths are absolutely necessary, especially for the inhabitants of the northern regions!
Also, under the influence of sun rays, the work of all the endocrine glands improves and the hemoglobin level in the blood rises. Thus, the metabolism is normalized and the immunity of the future mummy and her baby is strengthened.
However, all this will happen only if you know your phototype and observe the rules of sunburn during pregnancy.
Phototype – this is the tendency to the formation and distribution in the human skin of a substance such as melanin. It is he who is responsible for skin pigmentation and a tendency to sunburn.
Determine your phototype and get an answer to the question, whether it is possible to sunbathe during pregnancy to this or that woman, it is necessary in appearance.
In total, there are six phototypes in nature:
- The first phototype includes people with very light skin, a scattering of freckles, bright eyes and red hair color, that is, representatives of the Celtic type of appearance.
- The second type includes natural blondes with fair skin, that is, representatives of the Aryan (Nordic) type of appearance.
- The third phototype includes people with light brown hair and fair skin, that is, representatives of a dark European type of appearance
- The fourth phototype is people with brown and chestnut hair and slightly dark skin, that is, representatives of the Mediterranean type of appearance.
- The fifth phototype is people with very dark hair and pronounced skin darkness, that is, representatives of the Indonesian type of appearance.
- The sixth phototype is the dark-skinned inhabitants of our planet, or in another way, representatives of the African type of appearance.