Rhinitis during pregnancy
Rhinitis – Nasal congestion – is one of the most common diseases on the planet. Rhinitis can be caused by infection, allergens and a host of other causes.
Unfortunately, for other reasons, we can include an interesting situation. Almost half of pregnant women suffer from Rhinitis, in medicine even there is a special term for rhinitis of pregnant women.
Rhinitis in a pregnant woman can be caused by a variety of causes, for example:
- Respiratory tract infection – influenza, acute respiratory infections, acute respiratory infections.
- Exacerbation of chronic diseases, such as sinusitis, sinusitis, pharyngitis, etc.
- Pathology of the nasal septum.
- Neoplasms in the nasal cavity.
- Adenoids and polyps.
- Hormonal reorganization of the body during the carrying of the child.
In general, pregnant women can distinguish four main types of rhinitis:
Perhaps, each of them should be told in more detail.
The main symptom of any rhinitis is nasal congestion and shortness of breath. If a woman breathes through the mouth, the nasal cavity can not perform its basic function – to warm the air and protect the body from the penetration of microbes and viruses.
Therefore, it is necessary to treat rhinitis in pregnant women. The important thing is to do it right.
To make it easier for you to use the site, we made hints.