Partner birth: preparation, pros and cons
You look forward to the birth of your crumbs and have already begun to prepare for childbirth.
Now you have to decide on where to give birth and with whom: on your own or with a partner. Today, partner births are very popular, more families are being decided to give birth together.
Should you and your husband be born together? What are the pros and cons of partner births? How to prepare for such birth?
We offer you today to find answers to important questions about partner births with us.
Pros and cons of partner births
Partner birth it’s childbirth with a partner: mother, husband, girlfriend, sister or other person.
Most often, the husband becomes the partner in childbirth. Specialists note that partner births have both their positive and their negative sides.
– a close person helps mom survive childbirth and is easier to give birth;
– partner can help to cope with pain during labor: massage, good word;
– after partnering the husband appreciates the mission of the woman;
– the husband begins to feel responsible for the family and the little man who came into the world before his eyes;
– the husband can observe the actions of doctors during childbirth, call the medical staff when it is needed;
- about surprises the pope must clearly imagine that in childbirth everything can happen, natural childbirth can turn into a caesarean section, for example, he should be ready for this course of events, he must also be ready and in such a situation to support and encourage his wife.
- on inadequacy the daddy should know that in childbirth the woman can behave inadequately: screaming, swearing, grumbling and the like, he should be aware that with the birth of the baby it will all pass, that these tricks should not be offended;
- about the analyzes and things that you need to take with you to the hospital dad needs to bring a complex of clean home clothes, rubber slippers, passport, money, fluorography, as well as the results of other studies at the hospital's request. The exact list of tests should be specified in advance at the hospital where you plan to give birth.
Childbirth is a crucial period in the life of each couple. Joint birth is an opportunity to show love and support, and together to experience the wonderful moment of your family life the birth of a baby!
This site complies with all principles of the HON Code on the reliability of medical information: see the certificate.
Sign in with: