Mood swings during pregnancy
Frequent mood swings – most pregnant women face them. Literally within a few minutes a woman can feel a real euphoria, followed by irritability.
Of course, such moods during pregnancy do not give pleasant emotions to both the future mother and her surroundings.
It is worth knowing that such a state is considered normal, so do not panic. It is better to understand in detail the causes of this phenomenon and be fully armed.
- Changes in the hormonal background. During the gestation of a child, the hormonal background of a woman is not in balance, for it is characterized by fluctuations. Against this background, there are sharp mood swings in women;
- Physical and mental stress. This factor is manifested in the event that the future mother continues to work very hard, forgetting about a full rest. As a result, the body simply can not cope with such significant loads, reacting in an accessible way to it;
- Change in metabolism. Strangely enough, it is this cause that often causes sharp mood swings (the reasons can, of course, hide in another sphere). Many women significantly strengthen those qualities of character that were previously not so noticeable. Accordingly, this can frighten her and her family;
- Psychological changes. This reason is usually in the lead in mothers, nurturing the first-born. Pregnancy is the first, so a woman does not know much about her course, worries about the health of the child, for her own health, etc. Sometimes such anxiety is not realized, driven deep into and, as a consequence, comes in the form of mood swings;
- Significant changes in life. Mood swings during pregnancy can appear in case of job change, moving to a new place of residence and other stressful situations.