Interview with Alika Smekhova
Alika Smekhova: A child can never interfere with anything.
– Alika, do you think motherhood is a mandatory program for a woman?
– Motherhood is a gift from God, which, unfortunately, is not given to every woman. But if a woman can be a mother, then of course she should be her.
Because it is not only great happiness, but also the real meaning of life.
– What and who contributed to the formation of such a position?
– I had a healthy enough family in my childhood with a healthy attitude to everything that concerns childhood and motherhood. My mother, unlike me, had two children.
I still have one child, my sister is also single, but, I think, it’s not about quantity, but about.
– You are an active, creative woman, a popular actress. After all, pregnancy and subsequent cares about the child could somehow negatively affect your status.
How did you solve this problem for yourself?
– It seems to me that today young mothers are frightened by these reasons. In fact, this is a wrong statement of the question: do not talk or think like that. The child can never interfere with anything.
He can only help. I can say that, together with motherhood, the happiest time in my life began, because at last I felt an absolute harmony with the world and with myself.
But only in this state can be implemented professionally.
- What is the role of a nanny in your family now? Who is she for the child and for you?
- For me it is rather an indispensable assistant. Her child is very fond of, respects.
He even calls her his wife, independently concluding that since my husband and I live in the same room and we are husband and wife, he is with the nanny in the other room, so they are also husband and wife. In general, I try to educate in him a trembling attitude towards women and decided for myself: if there is a son, educate him in such a way that she would like to see the man herself.
- And what is the role of the pope in the upbringing of his son?
- This, which should be - male. Admission to sports, football, other active games.
Some men's conversations, in which I do not interfere.
- And what is the role of grandparents in raising a child and how different are their methods from yours? The problem of pampering rises?
- I believe that there is nothing horrible about self-indulgence. In life, a person will then get the full program, so that while there is a small child and someone spoils it, it's good if it does not go beyond boundaries and boundaries. And if someone has grandparents, such parents should pray for them and thank them for their help.