Excess weight in pregnancy
Pregnancy for most women is not only the bearing of the future baby, but also a set of excess weight, which many are afraid of. According to statistics, every 5th pregnant woman collects for these long nine months not only a couple, but also much more kilograms of excess weight. And this mass is not a child, namely the fat layer, which has been fighting for several centuries. Currently, the problem of excess weight among women and men is quite urgent, and pregnancy is one of the reasons to replenish. How can you not gain weight during pregnancy, what you need to know and what to eat for this? All these points we consider in this material and sum up, which still affects the appearance of excess weight during pregnancy.
Why does weight appear during pregnancy? Many women who are just planning a pregnancy or are already in an interesting situation are willing to answer this question. The reasons, and, more precisely, the factors that affect the appearance of excess weight in women are as follows:
- Weight before pregnancy. If a woman before getting pregnant had extra pounds of body weight, then during the period of bearing the baby, she will gain even more than skinny girls.
- Age. From age it also depends, whether the woman will gain weight or not. The older the woman, the more extra pounds she will gain in a long nine months.
- Additive depends on the degree of toxicosis. The more you lost during the toxicosis, the twice more you will type after.
- Desire to regale. A woman during pregnancy tends to eat twice as much, justifying it by the fact that she needs the forces to carry the baby. This is not right and it is necessary to monitor your diet, limiting yourself from long feasts.
Here are some simple nutrition recommendations that help keep the body healthy during pregnancy, and after birth you can find on the scales only a slight increase in body weight. But in addition to eating, you need to pay attention and physical activity:
- The simplest is walking on the open air. Only it is necessary to avoid long walks in the frost or in the rain. Not the best solution is a walk through the gassed city. If you make walks with benefit, then only in the fresh air, for example, in the park or on the embankment.
- Walking on the stairs is also very useful. In addition to the fact that such a walk helps to reduce body weight by supporting the muscles in the tone, so also the training of breathing is carried out.
- Equally useful is the swimming pool. If the doctor approved the decision to visit water procedures, almost 100% of women do not have problems with excess weight and the childbirth is good.
- You can also engage in special gymnastic exercises that allow you to keep muscle tone and lose unwanted pounds.
Knowing now what to do in order not to gain excess weight, it should be considered, and what is it dangerous for pregnant women?