How to increase and strengthen immunity to a pregnant woman
During pregnancy, the immunity of a future mother is weakened – the body needs additional strength for fetal development. During pregnancy, women are more susceptible to colds, which have a negative impact on the health of the baby. It is extremely important to closely monitor your health, prevent disease, strengthen and maintain your immunity; then pregnancy will proceed without complications.
- Violation of the hormonal background. After fertilization, the body is rebuilt, physiological changes occur. In this regard, there is weakness, nausea, dizziness and weakened immunity.
- Improper diet and lifestyle. If earlier you wove fried potatoes, smoked chicken and semi-finished products, did not refuse alcoholic beverages, did not go in for sports, there is nothing surprising in that the immunity is weakened.
- Stress and bad mood. During pregnancy, women often become mood swings, and especially impressionable ladies also constantly worry about the health of the baby, wind up themselves. The cause of stress is the change in the regime of the day when you want to sleep more and work and household chores do not allow it.
- Disruption of the digestive system (it is in the intestine that the eternal struggle of the good and evil microflora occurs, and the health of the whole organism depends on its normal functioning).
- Lack of regular physical activity, a sedentary lifestyle, as well as a lack of oxygen in the body.
- Bad environmental situation, living in large noisy megacities.
- Lack of vitamins and trace elements, beriberi.