Can I get pregnant with a uterine bend?
Bending of the uterus is a pathology in which the position of the organ differs from the norm. Non-standard location can cause some difficulties, often women are faced with the problem of how to become pregnant when the uterus is bent, as in some cases this factor prevents the couple from having children. The problem is that spermatozoa, if the uterus is not positioned correctly, can not reach the ovaries. Modern medicine allows almost in all cases to bypass this obstacle and helps to get pregnant as a natural way, and resorting to the procedure of IVF.
The causes of pathology can be many, and not always the bending of the uterus and pregnancy are incompatible. The following factors can cause an unnatural location of the genital organ in the body:
- A congenital anatomical feature. This is the most common option, in which this position of the uterus is also the norm and, more often than not, does not affect the woman’s well-being and her reproductive functions.
- Decrease in the tone of the ligaments, as well as the weak muscles of the small pelvis. This leads to a change in the position of the organ, which makes it difficult for spermatozoa to enter the ovaries.
- Tumors of the ovaries and uterus, as well as pathology of the intestine, since it is located in close proximity to the organ.
- Inflammatory diseases of the uterus and appendages.
- Regular physical activity, which has a negative effect on the condition of the organ.