Why can not I get pregnant: how to determine the cause of the failure of conception and methods that help fast fertilization
According to medical research, an absolutely healthy woman under the age of 35 has a 20% chance of conceiving a child every month with a regular and stable sexual life without using contraceptives. If, in the absence of pathologies, it does not work to become pregnant within a year, there should be no cause for concern. But longer problems with conception require careful examination and treatment.
Even in the absence of diseases for the most comfortable course of pregnancy must be prepared in advance. This contributes to normal health in the first and subsequent trimesters and reduces the risk of complications. For those who dream but can not become a mother, these 7 tips will help increase the chances of getting pregnant after a lifestyle change:
- Do not engage in heavy sports. Excessive physical activities are harmful to the female body, especially if they affect the pelvic area. The common problem of professional athletes is the absence of ovulation. This is due to failures in the endocrine system during prolonged extreme loads. The effect persists for 3 months after the termination of training. There is also a narrowing of the pelvis, which increases the risk of miscarriage and prolonged heavy labor.
- Do not lose weight. For each person, you can calculate the optimal weight. It is necessary to take into account not only the growth, but also the features of the skeleton, the type of body structure (athletic, asthenic and picnic). Deviations from this indicator in any direction reduce the chances of a successful pregnancy.
- Do not starve. Lack of food does not help to lose weight, but contributes to the activation of chronic diseases, vitamin deficiency and the development of violations of the functions of the digestive system. These consequences of misunderstanding of dietology significantly reduce the likelihood of pregnancy. A balanced diet will have the opposite effect.
- Do not drink tablets uncontrollably. Admission of any medication without the recommendation of doctors can affect the health of the kidneys and the reproductive system. The use of oral contraceptives will further reduce the chances of pregnancy in the long term.
- Do not be nervous. The psychological state directly affects the chances of having offspring. If the work is related to constant stresses and conflicts, you should think about changing it. It is necessary to protect yourself from people, situations and memories that lead to psychological stress in everyday life.
- Do not use poisonous substances. Smoking reduces the activity of sperm and kills eggs, speeding for several years the onset of menopause. Alcohol makes the liver work more actively and synthesize androgens, which prevent ovulation. And caffeine is one of the causes of endometriosis, leading to infertility. Therefore, it is better to refuse coffee, cigarettes and alcohol.
- Do not engage in oral sex. Human saliva is created for the cleavage of organic substances. Spermatozoa are also susceptible to its effects and die on contact.