How to clean the stomach after cesarean
Pregnancy and the birth of a baby is not an easy test for a woman’s body. The figure in this period is not changing for the better: a sagging belly, excess fat on the sides and hips – all this can seriously spoil the mood of the newly mummy, who wants to be still attractive and quickly bring herself into an ideal shape. This problem is especially acute for those who had to undergo a caesarean section. In addition to the suture in the lower abdomen, an ugly, folding fat fold appears after the operation. How to clean the abdomen after cesarean section? Can I go on a diet? When is it allowed to start playing sports? Let’s look into these issues.
The sagging fold of fat in the abdomen is formed in a large number of women who gave birth to a baby by caesarean section. To successfully get rid of it, you must first understand the reasons for which it is formed. This shortcoming can have a different nature.
- Lack of movement and activity is the most common cause. Most women are just lazy and do not pay enough attention to physical exercises. As a result, the abdominal wall, in the absence of strong muscle fibers, relaxes and the stomach saggers. Avoid this phenomenon will help regular and sufficient intensity training before pregnancy. Thanks to them it is possible to keep the tightened press for many years.
- Change of posture. During long months of pregnancy, the center of gravity of the future mother shifts, as a result, the waist acquires a characteristic deflection, the shoulders drop, and the stomach bulges forward. After giving birth, the situation does not change much, a woman who has become accustomed to such a position does not change her position.
- Diastasis of muscles. Tendons located in the abdominal area, due to the increase in the size of the fetus in the womb, gradually diverge, this happens to all future mothers. Someone has expressed this phenomenon more strongly, someone has less – everything depends on physiology. This is muscular diastasis, in many it passes through 6-18 months after birth. Quickly bring the stomach in shape in this case will help special therapeutic exercises.
- Stretching of the skin on the abdomen. With a sharp set of mass and changes in the volume of the abdomen in the period of gestation, the skin of a woman is strongly stretched, on it are formed ugly strips – striae (stretch marks). As a result, after delivery, the young mummy has an apron from the skin that hangs down. It remains even in the event that she managed to lose weight.
In addition, you can perform well-known squats, leg scissors, slopes.
If possible, you can go to the gym, effectively clean the stomach after cesarean section will help yoga, bodyflex and swimming in the pool.
To sports has benefited you and not brought harm, carefully monitor your feelings, increase the intensity gradually.
All sorts of tightening wraps, creams and scrubs help to eliminate the sagging stomach after caesarean section, tighten the skin, contribute to an early scarring of the seams and make stretch marks less noticeable. It is not necessary to perform procedures in beauty salons, you can easily prepare the necessary means and at home.
- Scrub with coffee - we cut off the natural coffee with a shower gel and carefully massage the skin in the waist area.
- Salt scrub - to salt (it is better to take sea) we add vegetable oil, we mix and rub this skin in the abdomen until redness appears.
- Cream with mummies - rub several tablets of mummy to a powdery state, add the same amount of baby cream, mix. The agent is applied to the waist area for 2-3 hours.
- Contrast shower - in the bathroom alternately, we sweep the area of the belly with a stream of cool or hot water.
- Contrast wrap - thick towel soaked in cold water, wrap your stomach for 5 minutes, then apply a hot compress.