How do abortion and what kinds exist. Consequences of abortion on an organism of the woman
Unwanted conception or identification of serious health problems in a future mother and child often causes a decision about the necessity of abortion. Thoughts about a painful and complicated manipulation make women think about whether to have an abortion. Consider the types of procedures, their possible side effects and limitations.
From the point of view of the legislation of the Russian Federation, termination of pregnancy has several limitations:
- Term up to 12 weeks. During the first trimester, a woman has the right to decide whether she wants to have a baby or not.
- The period is up to 22 weeks. Time for meditation law extends for those women who have been victims of rape.
- Ectopic pregnancy. This pathology can not be treated, normal fetal development is impossible and threatens the mother’s life. Regardless of her desire, the doctor will prescribe a cleaning procedure.
- Death and pathology of the fetus, incompatible with life. When the violations are verified with the help of ultrasound and laboratory studies, the necessity of abortion is stated.
- Suddenly, complications or the need for treatment incompatible with pregnancy (severe inflammatory pathologies, oncological diseases). In this situation, the doctor will help to make the right choice, and in case of a threat to the life and health of the patient, she will insist on an abortion.
- Inability to endure a child. If the body does not withstand the increasing burden, abortion can become a necessity to conduct treatment, rehabilitation and try to conceive again.