Can pregnant honey
It’s no secret for some time that honey is one of the most valuable products. It is as useful as its taste is. However, none of the scientists could fully disclose all the secrets of the magic product of beekeeping.
Once upon a time, it was a belief to give a love of a wedding barrel of honey. It was believed that eaten during a month delicacy, will lead them to conceive a healthy baby. So, there was an expression of the honeymoon. Let us, finally, find out honey during pregnancy: benefit or harm?
Plasma of human blood and honey are very similar to their composition, and given that during pregnancy, the use of almost all medicines is prohibited, it becomes a kind of wand-help for the health of the future mother and her child.
The benefits of honey during pregnancy are as follows:
- Thanks to this bee-keeping product, the baby is provided with the necessary oxygen supply, thereby preventing hypoxia and the threat of miscarriage.
- The use of a healthy treat during the first trimester helps to cope with severe toxemia. It is enough early in the morning on an empty stomach to eat a teaspoon of natural sweetness or to dissolve it with a glass of warm water.
- Acts as a wonderful relaxing soothing that helps to overcome insomnia. You just need to drink a little warm water or tea with honey added before going to bed.
- Bee products are very rich in various trace elements, including iron, which allows an early elimination of anemia, as well as prevent its appearance in the future.
- Beneficial effect on the gastrointestinal tract. Regular use of the product with small doses on an empty stomach helps prevent constipation, heartburn and bloating, and detoxifies.
- An important property is the strengthening of immunity, given that during pregnancy the body of a woman intensively grows in work, resulting in a strong weakening. Milk with the addition of honey is an excellent tool in the fight against cold symptoms.
- Has a beneficial effect when using sweets as a moisturizing skin. Thus, it promotes the healing of scars and the tightening of scars.
- Promotes improvement of brain activity, removes harmful substances from the body, normalizes blood pressure, prevents the formation of edema, beriberi, gives the pregnant woman the energy needed and simply lifts the mood.
You can not use honey for diabetes and obesity. Of course, it is very difficult to completely refuse such a treat, so only one teaspoon per day is allowed with the permission of the doctor.
As a medicine, natural sweetness can act only under the condition of a completely healthy heart and lungs, otherwise use honey inhalations as a method of treatment for ailments is strictly forbidden.
It is not recommended to use it as a medicine with a tendency to asthma and elevated temperature.
It is forbidden to use honey during pregnancy in case of low blood pressure, given that its properties can lower it even more.
Each organism is individual, so for your own safety you need to know the sense of proportion. The norm for a healthy adult, as well as pregnant women, is 2-3 tablespoons of honey per day (about one hundred grams). Based on the recommendations of doctors, you need to treat the reception of the product of beekeeping with great care. When interacting with a high temperature, it loses its useful properties, so it can not be poured with boiling water or heated.