What you need to know about hemorrhoids during pregnancy?
Hemorrhoids Is a disease associated with enlargement, an increase in size, a change in anatomy and a violation of the function of the hemorrhoidal vessels.
Hemorrhoidal vessels are located in the anal canal and perianal area. Normally, every person has hemorrhoidal nodes, but they are very small in size and invisible.
Hemorrhoidal vessels begin to change pathologically for certain reasons.
- Low motor activity.
- Prolonged sitting or standing.
- Excessive tension with constipation (the causes of constipation lack of fluid and fiber in the diet, alcohol abuse).
The causes of manifestation of hemorrhoids in pregnancy – increased intra-abdominal pressure and hormonal factors.
The main symptoms: bleeding, loss of internal nodes, pain, tightness and discomfort in the anus, itching, discharge from the anus.
- Discomfort and discharge of blood during defecation episodic, prolapse of nodes there.
- Symptoms are the same as in stage 1, but there is a periodic prolapse of nodes. In this case, the nodes self-adjust, there are mucous discharge, mocculation, itching.
- Symptoms are the same as in Stage 2, but the dropped nodes are not self-correcting – manual repositioning is required.
- Increased bleeding, pain, occasionally – failure of the anal sphincter, pronounced mocclusion and itching, prolapse of nodes is constant, the nodes can not be repositioned.