Candles with glycerin in pregnancy
Pregnancy is a wonderful time in the life of a woman, but, apart from the joyful expectation of the birth of a baby, this period is also associated with various problems. One of them are constipation, which often torment expectant mothers. Complicating this condition is that a woman in the position is undesirable to use laxatives or put enemas. In this case, glycerin suppositories can help her.
With difficulties in the emptying of the intestine, almost every woman who is waiting for the baby comes across. Constipation may occur for various reasons, among the most common can be identified the following:
- During pregnancy, the production of the hormone progesterone increases several times, which reduces muscle tone in the internal organs (mainly in the uterus), which can have a negative effect on intestinal peristalsis;
- Throughout the pregnancy, the uterus is constantly increasing in size, as a result, it can exert pressure on the digestive system;
- Constipation can be caused by neurogenic causes, so it can arise because of violations and instability of the woman’s psycho-emotional state;
- Often, pregnant women who suffer late toxicosis, can deliberately limit the amount of fluid consumed during the day, which leads to a decrease in intestinal functions and the appearance of problems with evacuation;
- If there is a threat of termination of pregnancy, a woman is recommended to reduce motor activity than as a result and constipation may be caused.
Glytelax for newborns is considered effective in constipation. The main component of candles is glycyrin, believes.
Terjinan is one of the few drugs that can be used during pregnancy without fear for the baby. But the name.
During pregnancy and after childbirth, rectal disease is often a phenomenon in women. One solution to the problem is to use it.