Ginipral during pregnancy
Nobody can give a guarantee that even the most healthy woman will have pregnancy compliance with all norms and standards, and there will be no complications.
Even careful preparation can not give a guarantee that there will not be any minor complications, but what about the unplanned pregnancy?
It is proved that with unexpected pregnancy, the risk of various complications significantly increases, including hypertension of the uterus.
Hypertension of the uterus – a very formidable condition, which can end very sad, right up to miscarriage or premature birth.
In order to avoid such consequences, pregnant women are prescribed appropriate medications in obstetrics and gynecology, for example, Ginipral.
On the possible termination of pregnancy, the appearance of the following symptoms will occur:
- Aching, cramping pains in the lower abdomen;
- Pain of aching and pulling nature with localization in the lower back;
- The appearance of bloody, spotting discharge on the underwear;
- Hypertension of the muscles of the uterus. Often, women say that the uterus has become stone, and feel light bouts. In the event that hypertension persists for a long time, real labor can begin, and as a result – premature birth or spontaneous termination of pregnancy;
- During the gynecological examination, the opening and softening of the cervix becomes noticeable.