Flaxseed oil for pregnant women
During pregnancy, there are many limitations and contraindications for expectant mothers. But the joy of the soon appearance of the baby smoothes out all these inconveniences. But do not be afraid of something new. Everyone knows that natural oils have a huge amount of vitamins. Nevertheless, a large number of expectant mothers doubt whether it is worth using flaxseed oil during pregnancy and whether it is wise to do it.
Before answering, it is necessary to take the oil or not, you need to understand its composition and properties of all components. Natural flaxseed oil is rich in useful substances. It consists of fats, vitamins, minerals, polyunsaturated fatty acids and other elements.
Particular benefit to the body of a pregnant woman is given by fatty acids (omega 3.6 and 9), which are actively involved in most biological processes. Interestingly, in linseed oil contains much more Omega 3 than in popular fish oil. A sufficient amount of fatty acids in the body helps stabilize fat metabolism.
The intake of flaxseed oil during pregnancy brings great benefits. It helps to get rid of many problems and reduce the unpleasant symptoms of certain diseases. There are a number of cases when taking oil is simply necessary:
- regular use of oil from flax stimulates the immune system, increases the resistance of the organism to viruses and bacteria, reduces the possibility of occurrence of seasonal infectious diseases;
- Flaxseed oil during pregnancy eradicates such a problem as constipation. Very carefully you need to take the dosage and not go too far with it, otherwise you can hurt the baby. With this problem, it is enough to take 1 tablespoon per day;
- the work of the hormonal system is stabilized;
- increases the level of assimilation of vitamins and minerals;
- blood pressure is normalized, blood circulation of the whole organism improves;
- excludes the possibility of fetoplacental insufficiency, which adversely affects the fetal nervous system. In neglected form, it can lead to an intrauterine death;
- contributes to the proper development of the child’s brain and vision;
- reduces the burden on the kidneys of the future mother, supports the organs of vision;
- helps to cope with any inflammation of the nose and mouth.
Quite often there are cases when pregnancy is difficult, with a lot of complications. But even in such situations, flax can significantly reduce discomfort. In addition, all interviewed future mothers confirmed that regular lubrication of the body with linseed oil allowed them to protect themselves from the appearance of stretch marks and quickly bring it into shape after the birth of the baby.
Modern medicine has huge opportunities and there is a large number of drugs that can help a woman during pregnancy. Nevertheless, the use of linseed oil does not lose its relevance. Many gynecologists are still actively writing it out to their patients, arguing that the benefits from it are many times greater than harm. However, most experts recommend that you drink flax oil in capsules.
Pregnant women are extremely susceptible to smells. Given the specific flavor of the drug, it can trigger an attack of nausea and induce vomiting. Capsules completely exclude such a risk, because they do not miss odors, and they are more pleasant to drink. As for the capsule, its composition is gelatin and glycerin. Both substances do not cause harm and are absolutely safe for mother and baby.