Early Pregnancy – Prevention and Abortion
Life is arranged in a peculiar way – someone for years dreams of having a baby, but can not, but for someone, the pregnancy comes unexpectedly and becomes a tragedy. In most cases, the heroine of this tragic situation is just a young girl.
Statistics argue that more than 70% of girls who have plunged into adulthood early are less likely to think about the birth of their unborn child. They are completely unprepared for pregnancy.
And if this happens, most of them try to hide their position and secretly solve the problem for themselves – how to disrupt the early pregnancy.
Only in this case, almost no one thinks about the dangers of abortion.
Abortion even in adults, well-formed women can lead to a lot of problems. And this is quite understandable – the body is already beginning to tune in the bearing and birth of a child, and suddenly there is an intervention in this natural process.
It is clear that the response to this can be a variety of complications.
And what can we say about very young girls! Here the danger increases tens of times!
Therefore, before you start thinking about how to get rid of an early pregnancy, you need to weigh everything carefully. Abortions threaten adolescents with a number of complications – the unripe organism, like not fully formed genitals, is absolutely not ready to take on such a blow.
Before trying to disrupt early pregnancy, it is worth 100 times to think and consult with close people and, of course, professional doctors.
- Even an experienced specialist is not immune from the problems associated with the small size of the uterus not yet giving birth to a young woman. In the case of perforation (perforation) of the uterus, the only way to save a woman’s life will be to remove her. Naturally, in the future it is doomed to childlessness.
- But, of course, the most dangerous is this attempts to interrupt an early pregnancy at home. In this case, the probability of bleeding is very high, which can not be stopped without the help of medics. And this is already threatening lethal outcome.
- However, even if the operation to interrupt an early pregnancy, was performed in a hospital and passed normally, the girl is not insured in the future from endometritis – inflammation of the mucous membrane of the uterus, and pelvic disease.
- In addition, abortion threatens the emergence of various serious diseases of appendages and can even lead to an ectopic pregnancy.
- In subsequent pregnancies, even if they occur, a woman will be accompanied by a threat miscarriage and bleeding.
- Not the least role is played by trauma, which the girl receives as a result of interruption of early pregnancy.