Cowberry leaves during pregnancy: how to take a healthy decoction in swelling. Recommendations of doctors
Cowberry leaf during pregnancy does not cause side effects. Therefore, it can be used both during the gestation of the child and during breastfeeding. The main rule of using cranberry leaves is to properly brew and observe proportions. Also, consult a physician before use. In some cases, the treatment of decoction of cranberry leaves will be small and to achieve the best effect you will need to combine with other herbs or flowers of medicinal plants, the use of which is not contraindicated in pregnancy.
Before choosing a means to maintain health during pregnancy, it is important to read its description and understand the benefits it can bring. Leaves of cranberries and her berries have a whole complex of beneficial effects that are necessary when carrying a child:
- Helps to eliminate heartburn. According to statistics, this problem is 96% of pregnant women, which causes extreme discomfort during the bearing of the baby.
- Significantly reduces the percentage of sugar in the blood.
- Strengthens immunity. Decoction of cranberry leaf is a strong effective vitamin cocktail, containing in a lot of vitamins B and C, manganese, potassium, phosphorus and calcium. They are also necessary for the correct formation of the bone system of the baby and the development of brain cells.
- Actively fights against viruses. The rich composition of cowberry reduces the inflammatory processes in the body and reduces the temperature, helping to fight not only with colds, but also with the causative agents of cystitis, polyneuritis, urethritis, and yeast fungus. This folk remedy allows you to get rid of herpes viruses, it will be an excellent tool in the treatment of hepatitis, cholangitis (blockage of the bile ducts), as an auxiliary, but essential during the treatment of the substance.
- Effective diuretic. Cowberry leaf during pregnancy reduces puffiness in the lesions, cleanses the kidneys of harmful substances, reduces corkiness of salts in the genitourinary system and actively fights pathogenic microbes, acting directly on the site of infection by viruses.
- An excellent assistant in the treatment of inflammatory processes of housing and communal services and arthritis in pregnant women and not only.
- The eliminator of inflammatory processes in the spine in diseases of osteochondrosis due to the high content of B vitamins.
- Anti-varicose means. Strengthens the walls of veins and vessels, resolves clots and thrombi, preventing deformation of the veins.
Broth from the oatmeal is suitable for first feeding of infants on any form of nutrition. If you need an early input orientation.
Decoction of prunes for babies is especially useful if the baby suffers from constipation. In addition, the broth contains vitamins.
Rice broth for babies from diarrhea is a means tested by many generations. It is ideal for newborns.