Is it possible to drink chamomile during pregnancy?
The fact that the daisy has anti-inflammatory and soothing properties know everything from a small childhood. At the first signs of cold, fatigue and apathy this flower always helps. Useful properties of chamomile during pregnancy will be very handy.
What are its useful properties, and what are the reasons? A rich composition of natural medicine is able to cope with a bunch of problems.
The composition of the grass includes the following substances:
- hamazulen – has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial effect;
- farnesen and kadinen – strengthen regeneration processes;
- bizabolol, keto-alcohol – have an anti-inflammatory cosmetic effect;
- Caprylic acid – normalizes the microbiocenosis of the intestine and urogenital system;
- flavonoids – protect against viruses and infections, strengthen the walls of blood vessels;
- coumarins – stimulate the central nervous system, have antibacterial effect;
- sitosterol – lowers cholesterol;
- Choline – has a positive effect on protein-fat metabolism;
- carotene – a powerful antioxidant;
- ascorbic acid – a reducing agent and an antioxidant;
- isovaleric acid – has a calming effect.
Pharmacy chamomile in the form of infusions and dues in combination with other medicinal plants is used to treat diseases of the oral cavity, gastric ulcer, digestive disorders, nervous disorders, diseases of the genitourinary system.
The combination of chamomile with mint has a calming effect on the nervous system. Herbs are taken in a ratio of 1: 1, filled with boiling water and insisted on a water bath. The broth is used as tea, 2 times a day after eating for two weeks.
Tea from chamomile with melissa is good for the stomach, it is prepared in the same way as the previous one. In pregnancy - an excellent medicine for nerves and for better digestion.
The combination of chamomile flowers and St. John's wort gives the effect of increasing immunity and a surge of energy that is necessary for pregnant women. Infusion of herbs is consumed after eating half a cup 3 times a day.
Camomile is well combined with all medicinal herbs, it can be added to any tea. The main thing to remember is that an overdose is dangerous, especially during pregnancy. No useful plant should not be used uncontrollably, believing that the more you drink - the more good.
Tips for preparing chamomile tea from doctors
Attention. Chamomile is a medicinal plant, its unlimited use is dangerous for health.
Chamomile during pregnancy is an assistant in the struggle for the health of mother and child. Its competent use is the guarantee of a favorable current of all trimesters. The use of the plant is enormous in various troubles, but the application is only possible in consultation with the doctor.