Cocktail from castor oil for stimulation of childbirth
If after the 41st week of pregnancy there is no process of labor, you can use the proven method in folk medicine – castor oil. This is an effective technique that manifests itself in the body of a pregnant woman in the form of a laxative effect and the immediate onset of contractions as a result of forced contraction of the uterus. The result can already be observed soon after the use of this remedy, and the birth begins several hours later or the next day.
A pregnant pregnancy is a danger to the future mother and her baby. To determine it, it is not the period of bearing a child that is important, but the condition of the fetus, placenta and uterus, in the study of which various diagnostic methods are used.
The reasons for the late birth can be a large number, starting from the unpreparedness of the future mother’s organism for childbirth. The grounds for delaying pregnancy can be:
- any failure in the activity of the central nervous system;
- stressful situations;
- Unavailability for labor of the immune system of a baby in the womb;
- late toxicosis;
- diseases of the endocrine system and other diseases of the mother;
- threats of miscarriage during this pregnancy;
- the age of the future mother over 35 years;
- heredity and many other factors.