Swimming for pregnant women
The period of pregnancy is characterized not only by rest and getting rid of bad habits, but also by gymnastic exercises. One of the pleasant and useful sports, which are fond of not only men, but also women, is swimming. Learning about the pleasant situation, many women are wondering, but is swimming allowed during pregnancy? It is in this matter that we try to understand and find out what is useful for swimming during pregnancy and when should it be dealt with?
First, let’s look at the useful properties of swimming exercises for pregnant women.
- Opportunity to relax. If in the first trimester pregnancy manifests itself with various hormonal changes, then with the second the fruit grows every day, which affects the increase in the woman’s abdomen. When the fetus grows, its weight weighs on the organs of its mother, and the maximum burden is placed on the spine and legs. Therefore, in the second trimester, all women experience a slow increase in the load and try to find ways to relieve them. Unloading on the spine and legs can be obtained by plunging into a pond where the water envelops the body and thereby supports it. It is especially useful to receive such relaxation, being on the third trimester of pregnancy.
- Correctness of breathing. Breathing training is very useful and extremely necessary for the delivery process.
- Getting rid of excess weight. In frequent cases, after the woman has become pregnant, she very quickly gains excess weight, which is extremely undesirable. Swimming in pregnancy will solve the problem of excess weight.
- Preparation for childbirth. Swimming trains not only breathing for pregnant women, but also the physical activity of the muscles, which will also be required during childbirth.
Therefore, you can choose any of the presented species, the main thing is that at the same time all precautions are observed.
In the absence of contraindications, pregnant women can attend swimming exercises at the earliest possible dates. Most doctors say that if you plan to have a baby, you should start attending swimming exercises at this stage. In fact in that case it will be much easier to become pregnant, and afterwards to take out the child.
Swimming by early pregnancy allows you to strengthen your body both externally and internally. If the female body is strengthened, it is much easier not only to bear, but also give birth.
It is only necessary to take into account some points:
- In the first trimester, when the fruit egg is attached to the uterus, you should limit yourself from active swimming and do only light exercises. After all, under the influence of the load, the egg can take the wrong position or even settle outside the uterus, which will lead to an ectopic pregnancy. Therefore, after trying to get pregnant, in the first trimester, exclude and your diet active swimming exercises.
- In later terms, it is also necessary to reduce the activity of the exercises and only practice breathing exercises and calm swimming. In addition, the presence of a professional trainer will allow you to really properly deal with these procedures.