Is it possible to have sex during pregnancy?
A woman waiting for a baby tries to behave cautiously, experiencing many fears. The intimate question, whether the sexual life is appropriate during pregnancy, worries many future mothers, and even their husbands are not less. Some couples believe that intimacy is inappropriate at this time, and even ready to completely abandon it. But is this correct? Can I have sex during pregnancy? How long can this be done?
Of course, everything is very individual, but gynecologists still give a number of general recommendations and advice.
Gynecologists and psychologists agree that the employment of sex for a woman in an interesting situation is not only permissible, but even useful. This will strengthen the relationship between future parents in such a difficult period for them, and abstinence, on the contrary, can make the atmosphere in the family tense and complicate the situation.
- orgasm in a pregnant woman is usually brighter and longer;
- During sexual intercourse, there is active training of the muscles of the uterus and the vagina, so that the labor will later pass easier;
- there is no need to take care of contraception;
- the psychoemotional state of the woman becomes noticeably better, the spiritual bond of the couple is strengthened;
- sex hormones and enzymes that are contained in male sperm, have a positive effect on the cervix – it will be easier to open up during childbirth later on;
- during sex, blood circulation in the pelvic organs is activated, which has a beneficial effect on fetal development, as it receives more oxygen and nutrients from the bloodstream;
- the brain during orgasm releases a large number of endorphins, which positively influence the mood of the future mother and the condition of her baby in the womb.
2017 copy; All rights reserved. .