Can I get pregnant with an ovarian cyst?
Modern women often face diseases of the reproductive system. One of the most common pathologies is the ovarian cyst. This formation is benign, in some cases it passes independently, but sometimes it becomes an occasion for operative intervention. Those women who are planning to soon become moms, are wondering if it’s possible to get pregnant with an ovarian cyst? Will not this harm the future growth of the neoplasm? And how to avoid negative consequences, having a similar pathology?
Ovarian cyst is a benign formation located on the surface of the ovary and inside is filled with a liquid secret. There are several types:
- Follicular – is formed on the background of the absence of ovulation, if the follicle does not release the egg, inside it accumulates fluid, and a cyst appears, often this type occurs during puberty in young girls;
- Paraovarian – thin-walled single-chambered neoplasm, which appears from the epididymis;
- Luteal (yellow body) – the cause of its appearance is a violation of blood circulation in the yellow body of the ovary;
- Endometroids – formed as a result of the proliferation of tissue lining the uterine cavity, into the ovary region, is a consequence of a disease such as endometriosis;
- Dermoid – congenital neoplasm consisting of such tissues as fatty, dermis, hair follicles, appears due to violations of the course of embryogenesis.
In order to prevent possible negative consequences, every woman needs to undergo a test with a gynecologist and other specialists before the pregnancy, and if necessary, undergo treatment.
Myoma of the uterus is not a verdict for a woman, and many have already gone through pregnancy and gave birth to healthy babies. It is necessary.
Hemangioma is a birthmark formed at birth. It is localized on different parts of the body, most often pr.