Can I get pregnant with sports?
Many modern women try to lead an active lifestyle and give time to sports. Lessons help them not only to have a tightened body, but also to improve their health, to feel confident, to be always in a good mood. But everything changes with the onset of pregnancy. Often it turns out that a woman does not know how it is better to do: continue their training or completely refuse them. Is it useful or harmful physical exercise in this position? Can I exercise during pregnancy?
Pregnancy is quite a strong load for the body of any woman and the process is rather complicated. Regular physical activity will help the female body to go through this stage more easily and successfully, but only on the condition that there are no contraindications and the load will be moderate.
Before exercise fitness should consult with a doctor, leading a pregnancy, and sometimes with other professionals. There are many pathologies and diseases when a woman waiting for a baby needs complete rest.
Limitations and contraindications:
- multiple pregnancies;
- the presence of miscarriages or frozen pregnancies in the past;
- pregnancy, which occurred as a result of the IVF procedure;
- threat of termination of pregnancy at any time;
- the tone of the uterus, polyhydramnios, spotting and other complications in bearing;
- problems with veins, kidneys, cardiovascular system in women;
- exacerbation of any chronic disease.