Than to treat a bronchitis at pregnant women
Pregnancy is a special period in the life of any woman. Each moment is imprinted in memory. But it is at this time that a woman is particularly vulnerable. All the forces of the body are directed to the developing fetus. And not wanting that, you can easily catch a respiratory infection. Especially high probability in autumn and spring. Often the common cold flows into the bronchitis and brings a lot of trouble.
Bronchitis is an inflammation of the mucous branching of the airways. There are two types of this disease: acute and chronic form.
The main pathogens of bronchitis are pathogenic bacteria – pneumococci, staphylococci and streptococci.
The disease is caused by either bacterial infections or an allergic reaction. Staphylococci and pneumococci enter the bronchial tree and begin to multiply. The products of their vital activity are sputum.
Bronchitis is rarely found in pregnant women as an independent isolated disease. But if there are cases, it is called primary bronchitis. Most often it develops simultaneously or as a complication of respiratory viral infection. Repeated and prolonged course of the disease is more common.
- There is a pain in the throat, it is hard to swallow saliva.
- There is a dry cough, accompanied by unpleasant sensations in the chest.
- There is general weakness and poor health.
- The body temperature rises.
- About a week later, the first sputum appears when coughing. Coughing will be easier.
- The mucus secreted by the bronchi can lead to severe swelling, which causes spasms in the chest area.