I am the third account officer who goes to the decree for the last year in our work. Naturally, no matter how humane the leadership, after reporting my pregnancy, good relations turned into workers and nothing human was left in them.
I want to say that I have always, with very few exceptions, carried out the tasks and plans. At work, at the time of leaving on maternity leave, I otpahala almost 3 years. It plowed, as it had to work on weekends and holidays, and late evenings.
Someone may grin and say: So it worked badly, since I had to linger. But I have something to answer. After I went on maternity leave, the staff was significantly expanded.
But let’s start in order. I discovered my secret at work after the first three months. After all, this is the most exciting and dangerous time.
Reaction of my female leader
For starters, she poured on me a battleship. I saw my boss in such a state for the first time. And you can probably understand it. A single woman, who just turned 30, and now the third employee is on maternity leave. Yes, and you need to look for a replacement, which is not so simple.
I just had that stupid smile and clap eyes. Until that moment, I didn’t hear the phrase that instantly freaked me out: The deputy general said correctly – you must be sterilized all of you! Then I forgot that pregnant can not be nervous.
– almost two times plan increase,
– constant reproaches and claims,
– transfer of my workplace to the room where the repair is underway,
– salary reduction, for various reasons,
– Pregnant women are not prohibited by law to take a day off or leave earlier, if you feel unwell or need to see a doctor. I was offered to take a weekend on vacation.
All human relationships at the moment disappeared. Maybe you will be wrong. But for myself, I made the following conclusions that I want to share.
Tips on how to deal with an employer
1. It is not necessary to immediately report your position. I would even say – it is better to pull to the last. As practice has shown, the replacement officer is searched in the last 2 weeks before you leave, no matter how responsible the job.
2. If it becomes difficult – you can ask for an assistant or that you be transferred to easier work. But do not forget, if you have a gray income, in this case, you can lose it partially or completely.
3. Calm down if the situation does not depend on you. Always remember that you have to modify quite a bit. And then, let everything go to hell. Harmony is important to your child!
4. Do not neglect lunch! Even if before you ate in 10 minutes and again went to work. Now is not the moment. Spend the rest of your lunch time for a walk, especially if you have a sedentary job. Smoke anywhere, even in your own chair!
5. If your job is connected with a computer – every 45 minutes leave your workplace for 15 minutes. Work has never been enough. Let him wait for his turn.
6. First of all, think about the child and only then about the rest! You can even stand on your ears, no one has the right to fire you. Just do not overdo it and do not tell anyone that I told you this 🙂