Some are able to endure a healthy child, working the whole pregnancy, while others are harder to lift a spoon can not be lifted. I consider myself neither one nor the other. I didn’t want to risk my future child at all, but even sitting down was not for me either.
The benefits of physical activity
Physical activity is necessary for every organism, and its benefits for a woman’s child-bearing woman are obvious.
1. Trained muscles.
2. Blood circulation is improved.
3. Increases oxygen delivery to the child.
As a result: the risk of fetal hypoxia is reduced, the body is preparing for the upcoming birth and the likelihood that the mommy will have extra pounds after the pregnancy is reduced.
True, there are states in which all physical activity is strictly prohibited. It:
– the first three months of pregnancy
– high blood pressure
– placenta previa
I, fortunately, had no contraindications. But there was a fear that I could get better, so I decided to act.
Of course, dragging bricks with a huge belly is probably not worth it to anyone. But to constantly lie on the couch is also not very good. It is important to determine for yourself the necessary degree of load.
In our town, pregnant women do not have the opportunity to attend special courses and go to fitness classes for pregnant women. Therefore, understanding that it was necessary to move, I tried to find out for myself what I could and could not do.
For this, I:
– read special literature
– used the information of Internet sites
– consulted with your doctor
Of course, I thought about physical exertion when the first trimester of pregnancy, which was dangerous in terms of miscarriages, had passed, and for which I had to save for two times. Since, starting from the second trimester, I had everything in order with pressure and the placenta, I determined for myself what I would do.
1. Gymnastics. Before pregnancy, I was engaged in shaping, so now I decided to do special exercises for pregnant women. I chose a complex of exercises suitable for myself (there is a lot of information on this topic on the Internet) and tried to do it regularly. True, if she didn’t feel particularly well, she refused to study. Mockery of self benefit will not bring any mother or fetus.
2. Walking. I also tried to walk more. In my opinion, walking is the safest activity for pregnant women. Before leaving on maternity leave, she tried, if the weather allowed, to walk from work on foot, and when she went on maternity leave, she went for a walk on purpose. Sure, once or twice a day. The benefits are undoubted for the soul and body: you breathe fresh air, move, and in passing review the beautiful surroundings.
3. Skis. Since the middle of my pregnancy is in the winter months, and I love skiing in the winter, I could not help but take the opportunity to diversify my walks. If it was not very cold, my husband and I went skiing. Of course, slowly and without skating from the mountains.
Previously, I, of course, found out that skis for pregnant women are not contraindicated. However, if there are problems with the veins, then you need to wear compression knit wear for a walk. I, in fact, all the pregnancy in it and passed.
It is very good for pregnant women to swim, but I did not have such an opportunity, since there is no pool in our city, and before the opening of the swimming season I had already planned to give birth …
My delivery went well, the fetus did not have hypoxia, it gained weight in the redistribution of the norm. I think that in many respects it is a merit of the fact that I did not completely deprive myself of physical exertion, although I had the opportunity.