Walking with the newborn: how much, when and why
Walking with a newborn is an important stage in the development of crumbs. Your baby was born recently, you have already returned with him from the hospital, only you start to get used to each other and, of course, think about the first walk.
The first walk is quite an important event, because the baby is still quite vulnerable, in addition, parents have many questions: how to dress? How much to walk? Can I even go out on the street? This we often forget to ask at the exit from the hospital. Today we suggest that you learn about why you should walk with a child at all, how to properly organize your first walk, how to dress your baby better, how best to walk at different times of the year.
We all heard that you must walk with children. But not always we understand why it is necessary to walk with the kids. Let’s understand what the benefits of walking.
Walking with a child is useful, because:
- staying in the fresh air tempers the child;
- they increase the immunity and resistance of the body;
- they contribute to the development of the nervous system of crumbs;
- During walks the baby’s body is saturated with oxygen;
- increased metabolism;
- the skin gets the right portion of ultraviolet, which produces vitamin D;
- walks train sight, because on the street the child’s view often passes from nearby objects to distant ones;
- during walks there is an emotional development of the crumb gets the first experience of communication in society.