A toy-heater is to help mom, and to the delight of the baby. How to sew a hot water bottle? Master Class. Video
The appearance of a child in his family or family of relatives and friends is an excellent opportunity to buy such a useful device for a baby as a hot-water toy. It will come in handy as an auxiliary remedy for colic and spasms in a child, and will also draw attention to crumbs thanks to the original design.
The principle of operation is based on the fact that the filler in the toy is heated in a microwave and retains and transfers heat for a certain time.
Particularly in demand toys warmers for kids in the first three months after birth. At this time, children often experience problems with the work of the gastrointestinal tract: colic and spasms. Dry heat, applied to the tummy, relieves pain and helps the crumb to calm down. Of course, you can apply a regular ironed diaper to the tummy, but it will cool down too quickly. In addition, a hot-water toy attracts the baby’s attention, so it can be used as a regular toy.
Another significant advantage – comfortable tactile sensations from contact with the toy. It can be stroked and mashed, which will help relieve nervous tension and calm the crumbs. Feeling of the filler of the toy perfectly develops fine motor skills and massages the handles.
- The toy does not provide age restrictions, has no contraindications, does not have small or sharp elements and, therefore, is absolutely safe. For the production of toys-warmers use only environmentally friendly materials;
- The thing is not associated with the child with the hospital and treatment procedures. In this case, the toy is more convenient than the standard heating pad. She keeps warm for up to two hours, and the baby does not protest against the presence of a nice and pleasant to touch plush friend;
- A hot-water toy attracts the baby’s attention with its original design. You can choose a toy for every taste – a bear, a tiger cub, a kitten, a puppy, lambs, owls, cartoon characters and many other characters;
- The toy is not only cute and looks pleasing to the touch, but inside the toy there are fillers that have pleasant fragrances that begin to feel when heated;
- The toy is easy to wash. But often it will not be necessary to erase the toy, since the materials from which the hot-water bottle is made have dirt-repellent properties.
Pillows with cherry bones are recommended for the youngest. This is due to the fact that a pillow-toy with such a filler is able to take the shape of the child's body, and this is very important at the age when the baby is forming a spine.
- The toy is heated in a microwave oven. The heating time is 1.5 - 2 minutes at a power of 800 watts. An oven can also be used;
- Check that the product has not become too hot. Make sure that the surface of the toy is dry and clean;
- Place on the tummy of a child or give it as a toy;
- Re-heat the heating pad is recommended only after it has completely cooled down;
- For hygiene purposes, the heating pad should be cleaned regularly with a clean, damp cloth. For washing, you need to gently break the seam of the toy, take out the filler, and wash the washing in a washing machine in a gentle mode or manually. It is advisable to use hypoallergenic detergents designed specifically for infants. Thoroughly dried filling is placed inside the shell, the product is sewn.
- As a cooling compress - with bruises, nosebleeds, sprains. The toy is cooled in a freezer or refrigerator, previously wrapped in a plastic bag or rag. Avoid moisture on the product;
- As a toy - kids really like to play or fall asleep with a nice doll, an animal or a typewriter;
- As an aromatherapy - usually at bedtime or during sleep.