The eyes of the newborn are souring: how to heal?
The advent of a tiny miracle to the light always brings a lot of joy and happiness to the family. But very often all is overshadowed by small troubles that cause the newly-made parents to panic. One of the most common problems is the sourness of the eye in newborns.
Identify the problem with the eyes of the baby is fairly easy, this parents will help the simplest visual inspection. Trouble is especially evident in the morning when the child is just awake.
External symptoms include:
- During the awakening, the crumb hardly discovers the stuck eyelids.
- The inner corner of the tiny eye is covered with a thick slime of gray, yellow, and sometimes brown with a green tint. Often happens in the form of a dried crust.
- The child is whimsical and irritated, often stretches handles to the eyes to rub.
- Probably, involuntary discharge of tears and internal reddening of the eyes.
- After some time after washing, slime accumulates again in the corners.
A similar disease in the newborn causes a lot of unpleasant sensations (itching, burning, general discomfort), which interfere with healthy sleep, reduce appetite, make you nervous. A rather rare case is a slight increase in body temperature.