Rating of disposable diapers; best diapers for newborns
Modern families with small children no longer represent their life without disposable diapers. From the birth of a baby and up to two or three years, diapers make life easier for parents every day, saving such valuable time (do not have to wash the mountains of diapers or panties) and provide a comfortable sleep for both the child and his mother. With diapers, the baby remains dry even during the longest walk or trip. But what disposable diapers to choose for your child? After all, there are incredibly many of them on the market of children’s products. And all of them are different, although they are called to perform the same function.
Unconditional leader for many years is considered products under the brand Pampers from the company Procter & amp; Gamble. These diapers have long won the confidence of consumers – it was with them that the whole history of diapers began. The first in the world is not easy, but it is honorable. As the company every year only gathers revolutions, letting out today different lines of diapers, proceeding from features and requirements of stage-by-stage development of the kid. The most common special lines were:
- Pampers New Baby – diapers for newborns;
- Pampers Active Baby – diapers for more active crumbs, starting at three months of age;
- Pampers Active Girl and Active Boy – designed specifically for the separation of children on the basis of gender, so that the kids feel lighter and more free, and the fettering inconveniences were absent;
- Pampers Let rsquo; s Go – panty diapers for older toddlers;
- Pampers Sleep & amp; Play – diapers from the economy series.
For the Japanese, the main requirement in creating diapers was to ensure the maximum dryness and comfort of the child. GooN brand products have made themselves known as functional differences from other diapers, which has influenced their demand and popularity around the world.
Features of GooN diapers:
- in their production natural materials with an absorbent layer are used, which consists of a mixture of a gelling agent and a cellulose;
- in diapers there is a distributing layer, due to which the material of the diaper does not clump, and all the incoming liquid is distributed evenly;
- in diapers there is a fill indicator;
- porous air-permeable material allowed the air to circulate freely, and wet vapor; repel the child's skin;
- in models GooN there are elastic fasteners and a belt;
- As part of the inner layer of GooN diapers, there is vitamin E.