How to keep the baby when feeding
The process of lactation takes a very important place both in the life of the newly mum and the newborn baby. At this time the crumb does not just feed, receiving the useful elements necessary for him, but a close spiritual connection is established between him and his mother, which will accompany them in later life. It is necessary to choose a comfortable position for feeding an infant to make it comfortable, the baby correctly grasped the breasts, sucked, could swallow milk. Mom also needs to feel comfortable at this moment.
There is no universal and correct posture for breastfeeding or bottling, every woman intuitively chooses a comfortable position, and eventually, as the baby grows, changes her. Whatever position the mother chooses, she needs to follow certain rules and recommendations:
• In any position, the body of the small one should not bend, the head, back and legs should be located exactly – in the same plane;
• The newborn should be kept tight enough;
• The newborn should correctly grasp the breast – not only the nipple, but also part of the halo;
• During sucking, the crumb should not produce a smack;
• keep the baby properly so that the mouth is opposite the nipple;