Mixtures for infants
All caring mothers have long known that the most useful and valuable food for your baby is breast milk. In addition to usefulness and value, such milk is also delicious, so most newborn babies prefer this kind of product. But what if the mother does not have breast milk after delivery? But today we are talking not about lactation, but about what it is possible to feed the baby, if there is no breast milk.
Such a common problem, when a mother does not have breast milk or is produced in small amounts, leads to a single way to solve the problem – to feed or supplement the baby with infant formulas. These kinds of food, although far from breast milk, but without them in certain situations simply can not do. To such situations, and, more precisely, the reasons why mothers have to translate crumbs into mixtures for newborns, are:
1) Lack of lactation, which is provoked by various health abnormalities in the mother.
2) The need to go to work mom.
3) The child refuses categorically.
4) Allergies to breast milk.
5) Admission of nursing mothers of medicines and other medications, which will negatively affect the health of the baby.
6) At the personal request of my mother.
On the basis of these reasons, blends are used for babies, which replace breast milk. Such mixtures are many, so it is important to understand the question of which are the most useful, and which, on the contrary, are not recommended for use by babies. Imagine a rating of milk porridge for babies, which can replace breastmilk.
- free of iodine;
- without biotics and Omega-3 acids.
3) Hipp. This type of food is produced for children in Germany. Mixture for newborns is used from eight months and contributes to the full provision of the body with useful, nutritional and mineral components. A mixture of Hipp helps to solve the problems of constipation in children, especially when the mother begins to gradually introduce into the diet various natural fruit, juices, etc.
Due to the balanced composition of the product, it does not cause intestinal disorders and other digestive problems. There are also preparations that are made not from dairy products and without sugar. So in the end we get a hypoallergenic mixture, which is intended for allergic children. The cost of a package weighing 350 grams is 350 rubles.
Below you can see a video on which young mothers share their experiences, what kind of mixture is nevertheless better for newborns. The video also presents the quality rating from the control purchase program.
Based on all the above, it should be noted that properly selected mixtures for newborns contribute to its active growth and healthy development.
Author: Shurin Pavel
Adding palm oil in baby food causes a lot of controversy and it is not clear whether there is any harm or benefit in this.
Few know how to transfer a child to another mixture. It is recommended to start from the recommendations of a pediatrician, age m.