Carrying a kangaroo (we use it since birth)
Modern parents are trying to use a variety of newfangled devices to facilitate the care and treatment of the baby. One of these devices, which have become very popular in recent years, can be called kangaroos for carrying newborn children. What is it and what is this unique thing for? We read in the article.
Bag / backpack / carrying kangaroo is a special device for wearing newborn babies. It is attached to the shoulders and the belt of the parent with the help of reliable fasteners. The child is placed inside the carrying bag in a supine or sitting position (depending on the child’s age) and fixed with a special strap (See the picture above).
Benefits of carrying kangaroos:
- the child is nearby and always under supervision;
- the hands of a woman are free and she can independently perform certain household tasks;
- with such an arrangement walks will be a real pleasure (you do not need to lower the heavy stroller along the floors and push it for several hours in front of you);
- the baby, feeling the warmth and closeness of his mother, will be calm, and under the measured swinging will quickly fall asleep;
- compared with expensive strollers; ; quite an economical and profitable acquisition.