How to keep a newborn baby in your arms
The newborn baby seems very fragile, so many young mothers may be afraid of taking crumbs in their arms. Someone is afraid of accidentally injuring a child, someone is just insecure, so his movements become awkward. In reality, babies are very tall; and to cause harm to the child is not as easy as it seems at first glance. The best way to master the skill of wearing is to know in advance how to properly take a child in your arms and how to properly hold it.
No matter how absurd this question may seem, there is an opinion in society that it is necessary to take a child as little as possible. Common fears about; accustoming to the hands; force some mothers to reduce the carrying of a child in their arms to a minimum. If you are not a supporter of cots and arenas, you will often have to carry a child in your arms. For a baby this is very useful for some reasons:
- The child simply needs a physical contact with his mother, this is a confirmation of her love and strengthening of attachment between mother and baby;
- In the hands of an adult, the child learns the world actively, sees space from a new perspective, has the opportunity to get acquainted with people, objects and phenomena;
- Proper wearing of the child on his hands contributes to his harmonious physical development.
- During the washing, the toddler must face up. In fact, we hold the child with one hand, and with the other hand we wash it. The baby's head is on the elbow, the body on the forearm. With the same hand on which the infant lies, we hold him by the thigh. The second leg dangles, revealing the crotch for washing. In such a pose, it is the newborns that are washed away. Older children can be washed in position, face down.
- During bathing, the baby is held by the head and the ass. The most important thing is to make sure that the chin chin is always above the water level.
For grandmothers and representatives of the older generation, some ways of wearing a baby on the hands are new and exotic, because before the kids were almost always worn in a cradle posture. Do not be afraid to deviate from the old recommendations and try different ways to carry a child. If all the rules are followed, the kid will only benefit from such a variety of provisions.
Video GUIDES: how to properly keep and wear a newborn