Espumizan in the fight against colic in infants
Since the first days of his life, all babies suffer from the appearance of intestinal colic that occur during feeding, due to ingestion of air. At this time, the children begin to form a digestive system, and the intestine is covered with a microflora. Determine the occurrence of colic is easy, because babies for a long time begin to cry, blush, knock on their legs and their tummy becomes large and hard. Colic occurs from birth and up to 3 months in girls, and up to 5-6 months in boys.
To prevent a newborn from suffering, it is necessary to release the tummy from the accumulated gazik, but the baby’s body is still very weak to cope with such a function on its own, so it needs help. A remedy that effectively copes with the problems of colic in children is Espumizan. It is almost indispensable, to help parents, with the occurrence of swelling and pain in the baby.
The causes of the appearance of pain in the intestines in infants.
- Young and not formed intestinal tract of the child.
- Aerophagia – ingestion of air during meals.
- Dysbacteriosis – a violation of the intestinal microflora.
- Insufficient amount of enzymes that are needed to digest food.
- Dysfunctioning diet of a nursing mother.