Full complement of the first aid kit
A small child needs constant care. All means for this should contain a children’s first-aid kit for newborns. Form it before the birth of the baby; many components first aid kit will be needed from the first days of life.
Download and print the full list of first aid kits ; https://yadi.sk/i/tMfVc6c8fNDa9
The composition of the first aid kit should include:
- hygiene products;
- antiseptic means for disinfection of the umbilical wound in the first days of life and for disinfection of the skin of the baby in the wound;
- necessary medical supplies for medical procedures;
- medicines for emergency care for a sick child.
- Baby soap for bathing. For convenience, you can buy liquid with a dispenser.
- Baby cream for lubricating wrinkles.
- Cream for diaper rash; Bepanten, Purelan, Tsindol or D-panthenol (See details on creams from diaper rash). These creams help your mother in the treatment of cracks in the nipples.
- Powder is used to prevent diaper rash before dressing the diaper. Do not use it concomitantly with cream.
- Baby oil for massage.
- Vaseline oil for the wetting of cotton flagella when handling the nose and ears.
- Wadding for cleaning the ears and nose. For this, small flagella roll down and clear the ear and nasal passages.
- Cotton sticks are useful for processing antiseptics of the umbilical wound, pimples, bites.
- Cotton buds, equipped with a limiter for cleaning the ear.
- Wadded disks for hygienic procedures. You can use cotton instead of them, but it leaves some cotton particles on the skin.
- Wet wipes for quick care in an emergency.