The baby is always near – extra cots for newborns
If the baby sleeps alone in a separate crib, this can create a lot of inconvenience to the young mother, she has to rise many times at night to feed or lull the baby. It is almost impossible to have a rest in such conditions. To somehow compensate for the lack of sleep, the young mother often decides to sleep with the baby, but this option is fraught with unpleasant consequences: between the parents there is an alienation, since the father has to go to a night in another room, and the baby, who used to sleep near my mother , very heavily falls asleep in a separate bed. But there is, of course, a way out. Modern manufacturers of baby cots offer special extra cots for newborns that will help solve the problem of sleeping with the baby and mom.
The cot, which appeared for the first time in America, was invented for young mothers, who find it difficult to get up at night. But over time, such a convenient invention has become quite widespread not only among American citizens, but also in European states. So what are the advantages of these cribs?
The principal difference between such models of cots from standard ones is the absence of one wall. Previously, an ordinary child’s bed was placed in the parent’s box and the sidewall was removed from it. The legs were adjusted to the desired height, they invented fasteners. It was all rather difficult and inconvenient. Modern cot beds are much more compact, they do not take up much space. The original strong fasteners make it possible to reliably connect the product to the parent bed. The baby in such a small bed will be cozy and comfortable. There are other positive points that the crib gives:
- Mom is always near the baby. Kroha feels it and sleeps much calmer.
- It’s easy to feed a newborn at night, you can do it without getting out of bed.
- To calm the awakened suddenly the child also does not need to get up. It is enough to reach out to him and lightly lull, stroking the back.
- When the baby is next to her mother, she constantly hears his breathing, so you can avoid problems associated with the syndrome of apnea – a sudden complete stop of breathing in infants.
- Another plus can be considered a joint dream of the parents. The kid is next to his mother, but at the same time there is no danger of accidentally pinching the crumb during sleep.
- Subsequently, it is easier for a child to be taught to fall asleep by herself (read also:we teach the child to sleep in their crib separately from their mother (video, real stories)).
Thanks to this number of advantages, more and more parents decide to purchase a comfortable and cozy bed for sleeping a baby. However, among the huge variety of similar products offered by modern manufacturers, it is very easy to choose a poor-quality product.