The Simplex; drops from colic for newborns
In infants after birth, the digestive and nervous systems are imperfect. The lack of enzymes necessary for digesting food affects the baby’s well-being. Approximately up to 4 months, almost all children experience discomfort in the tummy in the form of bloating and colic. There are many medications to ease the condition of newborns, but not every medicine will suit all children without exception, due to their physiological characteristics, allergic status. Some of the medicines have side effects and almost everything; contraindications.
SAB simplex for newborns is one of the safest cessation medicines. The effect of the drug is aimed at the cause of flatulence, without interfering with the biochemical processes of digestion. Drops SAB simplex from colic naturally remove gases from the body.
Before buying a medicine for a child, be sure to consult a pediatrician. Only the doctor will determine the real cause of the baby’s anxiety, diagnose and correctly prescribe medications.
- Physiological swelling in the intestines of newborns. The medicine will not help with infectious diseases, enzymatic disorders, although they can also manifest abdominal pain, swelling and crying of the child;
- hardware examination of the gastrointestinal tract (FGD, ultrasound, radiography, MRI, CT);
- poisoning surfactants (detergents).
The main component, which is part of the SAB simplex, is called simethicone Is a compound of silicon dioxide with dimethylsiloxane, which has a carminative effect. Simethicone acts as a defoamer in the lumen of the intestine. It tears large gas bubbles into smaller ones, which are absorbed into the intestinal wall and are excreted by peristaltic movements. Thus, in the lumen of the intestine the amount of gas decreases and the colic passes. The drug does not enter into chemical bonds with other drugs or organic compounds of the body, and is excreted through the lumen of the intestine in its original form.
- How to give SAB simplex: the medicine is given in the form of drops, for each age its dosage. Before use, the vial should be shaken and turned down with a pipette, measuring out the required number of drops.
- How much to give drops: children from 1 month to a year to eliminate colic, give 15 drops during the process of feeding or immediately after it. If the baby is fed with a mixture, then you can add the medicine into a bottle with food. SAB simplex is compatible with any liquids: milk, water.
- Toddlers on breastfeeding SAB simplex it is convenient to give, diluted in boiled water or milk, with the help of a dispensing part of a syringe or a teaspoon, before applying.
- How often to give a simplex SAB: doctors recommend the use of this medicine twice a day: during feeding; 15 drops and before bedtime; 15 drops.