What’s on the list of dowry for a newborn
Finally, a long-awaited miracle happened – pregnancy. The baby is only growing up in the tummy, and you are not resting the thought of how it will be? You are already looking forward to the moment when you take on hand this tiny miracle with small pens and at least miniature legs, wide-open eyes, with surprise and slight incomprehension looking at this wonderful world. And, of course, until the moment of birth of the baby you will not leave the thought of how to prepare a dowry for a newborn? In fact, the list is quite simple and inexpensive.
Dowry for the newborn begins with the collection of bags, when you already know the approximate height and weight of the baby, and also that important – his sex. Of course, every maternity home has its own rules and lists of necessary things. Therefore, if the birth is not spontaneous and well planned in advance, and the hospital is known in advance, you should consider its requirements. Also there is a certain list of necessary things for the baby, which will be welcomed everywhere. You will need:
- New cotton diapers for crumbs – 2-3 pieces. Will be used on a changing table in the ward for mom and baby in order to change the diaper and change the baby.
- Diapers for newborns – 1 pack.
- Wet baby wipes – 1 pack.
- Hats for the child – 3 pieces. They are mandatory, because the crumb must be protected by ears and fontanel from hypothermia.
- Suit for the newborn, including body with long and short sleeves for 3 pieces and sliders – 6 pieces. Size is best to choose 56-62. It’s okay if the clothes are great, the baby grows very fast. This option is more convenient for both mom and baby. Ordinary blouses, T-shirts and ryazhonki will be constantly straightened from the sliders, and the crumb can freeze. This item belongs to the list of universal children’s things that will come in handy later. The maternity hospital will need 3 sets of clothes for the baby, so that in the case of a diaper, and such incidents happen quite often, there was something to change it.
- Cotton overalls for newborns – 4 pieces. This amount should be bought in case the baby leaks a diaper or the body and shoes are not taken to the maternity hospital.
- Children’s socks and scarfs. Socks should not be with a strong eraser, as it can transmit the legs and disrupt the blood circulation in the baby. Fingers are necessary both after birth and in the first 2 months of the baby’s life, since a newborn can scratch the face and body with rapidly growing nails. Size 8. Two pairs will be enough.
- A bottle with a pacifier for a newborn and a mixture. Many maternity hospitals are asked to take it with them in case the mother initially does not plan to feed the baby with breast milk or plans for cesarean delivery instead of natural births. For the rest of this set is useless, since the child during the stay in the maternity hospital and during the first 3 months of life does not need a mixture or water. The baby receives the substances and fluids necessary for his colostrum and milk and grows healthier and stronger when he is on natural breastfeeding.
- Cream for redness under the diaper.
- A small enema for suctioning phlegm. Many babies during the passage through the birth can swallow the water and because of this, the first days after birth, squelch. The fluid must simply be sucked off, not using drops and other medications.
- Safe scissors. The baby will be born with long nails, which must be cut immediately so that they do not break off.
- Cotton buds for cleaning the ears of a newborn.
- Warm blanket or plaid for the baby.
- Envelope for discharge. In the event that the family budget does not provide this purchase, you can well wrap the baby in a blanket and tie a beautiful bow.
- Overalls for the season for walking on the street.