Child 3 weeks, his development and skills
Three weeks after the birth of the child. Mom and the kid have already got used to each other. The crumb begins to accelerate to adapt to the world around him. Newly-minted parents are wondering whether the newborn is developing correctly, what it should be able to do during this period and how its senses work.
In the third week, the regime of the day begins to set and the mother becomes a little easier to farm and find time for herself. This week the kid pleases the parents with new achievements.
- For three weeks the newborn added to his weight, with which he was born, another 250 grams and 1-1.5 cm of growth.
- The skin becomes a normal pink color. This means that the end of the physiological jaundice is coming.
- The umbilical wound is fully tightened or just about to heal.
- The muscle tone decreases and the child learns to coordinate the movements of the hands.
- The skull acquires the right shape. Since the bones are deformed to pass through the birth canal.
- Increases the activity of the baby and there is evening fatigue.
- The baby can hold his head for 15 seconds.
- The first mimicry appears and the baby is able to smile consciously.
- The child grasps firmly by the fingers, this speaks of a still pronounced grasping reflex.
- The child makes the first sounds.
- From the position of lying, the little woman is able to raise her head for a short time.
- The third week develops the vestibular apparatus.