How to brew chamomile for bathing a newborn
Young and inexperienced parents, after the appearance of their baby, do not know much yet: how to feed the crumb, lay him to sleep and bathe. Sometimes for advice they turn to grandmothers and other more experienced relatives. Particularly exciting is the first bathing of the newborn, and later the water procedures turn into an important ritual and an opportunity for parents to communicate with their child. Since ancient times, decoctions of useful herbs, for example, chamomile, have been added to the infant’s bath. What is useful for this plant? How to prepare a bath for chicken with chamomile?
The skin of babies is very tender and requires careful care. Bathing in the daisy will help remove inflammation and irritation on the body of the crumbs, moisturize and disinfect its skin. In addition, herbal baths have a positive effect on the genitourinary system of toddlers, especially in girls.
Useful qualities of pharmacy grass is as follows:
- diaper rash, irritation and redness on the newborn’s body;
- through the skin covers the removal of toxins from the child’s body;
- as a result of such bathing, the baby’s appetite greatly improves;
- there is a favorable effect on the nervous system, in a baby, sleep becomes stronger and more prolonged;
- the manifestation of allergic reactions decreases.
- You can start bathing the crumb in the tub after healing the umbilical cord, that is, approximately from the second week of his life.
- Before the first bath, you should do this test: apply a small amount of infusion to the baby's skin, wait a couple of hours and see if there is irritation, itching or redness.
- To the baby slept well, the procedure of bathing should be done 20 minutes before bedtime.
- The optimum temperature for a baby is considered to be a bath temperature of 36-37 degrees.
- The duration of the procedure should not exceed 10 minutes.
- It must be ensured that the baby does not swallow water during bathing.
- Separately, one should wash the face of the baby, for this, it must be gently wiped with a cosmetic cotton pad.
- Rinse the child after taking a herbal bath is not worth it, otherwise the healing effect of the plant will not last long.
- Do not conduct such procedures daily, it is recommended to take breaks between swimming in 10-12 days.
- In the end it is necessary to wrap the crumbs in a warm soft towel and carry it to the room.
- In the days of bathing in the daisy, you do not need to treat the baby's skin with creams, lotions or powder at the end of the procedure, so as not to spoil the result of the action of the medicinal herb.
2017 copy; All rights reserved. .